Beräknas åter vara tillgänglig att beställa i Mars
PARANORMAL PUCK 2
Like the Original Paranormal Puck, the Paranormal Puck 2 is designed to connected to a control device. In the Paranormal Puck 2 there are 6 additional standalone options. The standalone options enable the device to be used with a controlling app/software or autonomously. The Rev B of the Paranormal Puck 2 provides a more compact simplified design with increased airflow to the sensors.
The Paranormal Puck 2, is a leap forward monitoring EMF, temperature, humidity, light levels, barometric pressure, movement, ionization / static levels and produce the legendary ITC sessions the original Paranormal Puck was known for. Instead of needing a PC the Paranormal Puck 2 will work with smart phones and tablets (iOS and Android).
The Paranormal Puck 2 is the most advanced gear we have ever built, the wireless connection will allow for remote IT sessions and the app will allow all data to be seen, visualized and shared directly from your smart phone or tablet compatible with iOS and Android.
Same size as a hockey puck!…Although, we do not recommend using it as such!
There are 6 different autonomous modes available on the Paranormal Puck 2. These are modes available when not connected to a control device such as a smart phone or tablet.
- Temperature / Humidity Mode
- The puck will play a rising or falling tone to indicate a change in temperature or humidity.
- Ion Mode
- This mode will set the base lights and change the colors. Brighter and more intense light reflect stronger levels of static electricity or ionization.
- Light Mode
- If the ambient light level in the location changes the Puck will play an alarm signal to indicate the light level change.
- PSI Mode
- In this mode the Puck will sound the alarm tone if the barometric pressure changes.
- Motion / Magnetism Mode
- This mode will run the alarm tones if the Puck senses vibration or a change in the magnetic field.
- All Mode
- As it sounds the puck will cycle through all modes continually.